What is limiting you? 🤨
Sent on April 6th, 2021
Everyone has a common bottleneck, time. But the thing is, everyone has the same amount of time in a day. How can you create more time? By saying no to almost everything. This would help me to focus on the task at hand.
Another bottleneck is our mental health. Taking right breaks and being healthy is important to be able to make the most of your time. How does it help, when you have a free day, where you can work on the thing you want, but you are mentally drained. You aren’t able to concentrate on anything. Waste, right?
Think of the bottlenecks that are in the way for achieving what you want to do.
Can you think of any more examples?
Along with links to interesting content, I’ve added few notes I took while reading them. Hope it helps
- Marketing Lessons with Jack Butcher - YouTube
- Put words in the public and see how people relate.
- Create phrases like Build once, sell twice. That’s catchy and lets people relate.
- Naming things is important. Names can be descriptive. Like Visualize Value. This helps separate you from others.
- World doesn’t reward people with best ideas. It rewards people who can communicate the best ideas.
- Pay attention to what resonate in conversations. Share those ideas in public. Try to continuously refine them. Build a portfolio of terms.
Shameless plug 😬
I’m building a course and would love your thoughts on it. I created a landing page for it here - https://aravindballa.com/nextjs-notion-blog/
Let me know what you think.
How do you like the new style of this letter? I published a video on how I write these letters on YouTube 👇. It isn’t perfect and bound to change.
See you next Tuesday!